Barry’s Bay & Area Senior Citizens Home Support Services
155 Queen Street P.O. Box 119, Killaloe ON K0J 2A0
Are you looking for a career that leaves you feeling good about what you do and makes a positive difference in other people’s lives? If so, please consider joining our team.
We have immediate part time and casual positions for:
- Personal Support Workers (with certificate)
- Home Support Workers (HSW training provided).
As a member of the multi-disciplinary team, you will provide support to High Risk Seniors and those at end of life, living in our service area.
- Will work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Able to work across our service area
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with computers
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Desire to serve to community
We offer competitive wages and benefits in a client focused, family friendly environment. We have an extensive orientation program, and you will be supplied with the Personal Protective Equipment needed to do your job safely.
Please submit application, resume and cover letter by mail, in person or email to Diane Coulas, firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 p.m., on Friday, September 8th 2023
Community Services Manager
We thank you for your interest, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.