Nutritious and economical frozen meals
Drop by the office or call Home Support at 613-756-2772 for more information about the Frozen Meals Program or to volunteer
In cooperation with Carefor Renfrew County Branch.
How are Frozen Meals Available?
Complete meals cost $5.00 each.
Orders are placed once a month, normally about mid-month.
Food is delivered to Home Support. Clients can pick up their orders at their convenience.
What Kinds of Meals are Available
Meals include a main dish based on beef, pork, chicken, fish or pasta. Many meals include side dishes such as potato, rice or noodles, as well as a side vegetable.
- Shepherd's Pie- seasoned ground beef topped with mashed potatoes served with green beans, peas & carrots
- Salisbury Steak in a red wine gravy with home fries, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- Roast Chicken- thigh on bone, served with a dipping sauce, fries and a mixed vegetables
- Salmon Fillet in Lemon Sauce served on rice, accompanied by broccoli, carrots & cauliflower
- Vegetable Lasagna - pasta layered with spinach, zucchini, tomato & 3 cheeses with a medley of vegetables
- **New** Beef Slices with Onion Gravy- Tendar beef slices with rich onion gravy served with mashed potatoes, peas & carrots