What Is It?
- FREE telephone-based seniors’ activity program.
- 2 to 3 fun activities, educational and health and wellness programs per week.
- A community-creating, loneliness-busting program for isolated seniors.
Who Can Participate?
- Seniors 55+ and adults with physical disabilities who find it difficult to leave home.
- All Renfrew County and Area residents.
What Are The Benefits?
- Just need a telephone...NO computer or bandwidth required.
- Creates community and friendships...from the comfort of home.
- Enhances existing seniors’ programs.
FOR INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER CALL:
Noemie Gatien 613-756-2772 ext. 3
We are working in partnership with The Good Companions to help connect seniors to a vaste choice of programs. Visit www.thegoodcompanions.ca for more information about their SCWW program which includes more than 35 programs per month.